We hold our suppliers to the highest ethical and environmental standards. Their factories are annually inspected by a non-affiliated third party auditing company. Our factories are WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production) certified. WRAP is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to the certification of lawful, humane and ethical manufacturing throughout the world. The objective of the Apparel Certification Program is to independently monitor and certify compliance with the following standards, ensuring that a given factory produces sewn goods under lawful, humane and ethical conditions.
1. Compliance with Laws & Workplace Regulations
2. Prohibition of Forced Labor
3. Prohibition of Child Labor
4. Prohibition of Harassment or Abuse
5. Compensation & Benefits
6. Hours of Work
7. Prohibition of Discrimination
8. Health and Safety
9. Freedom of Association & Collective Bargaining
11. Customs Compliance
We constantly look for new ways to reduce use of plastics and minimise footprint on the planet.